“Who Moved the Stone?”
One of the most compelling books on the Resurrection of Jesus Christ, was written by a man who himself, did not believe the story of Jesus resurrection to be true. Upon an in depth study of the historical record, Albert Henry Ross, better known as “Frank Morison”, became a believer in Jesus Christ and set out to write this treatise on the truth of the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
Written by Albert Henry Ross (1881 – 14 September 1950.) This book was originally published in 1930, and is today under “Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike” License.
Bible Prophecy Update will publish each chapter of “Who Moved the Stone” to make this important work available for free to all those who would like to increase their understanding of the historical facts of Jesus Resurrection.
- 1. The Book That Refused To Be Written
- 2. The Real Case Against The Prisoner
- 4. A Psychological Parallelogram of Forces
- 5. The Situation on Friday Afternoon
- 6. Thirty Six Hours Later
- 7. On The Behavior of Two Sisters…
- 8. Between Sunset and Dawn
- 9. The Historic Crux of the Problem
- 10. The Evidence of the Principle Fisherman
- 11. The Evidence of the Prisoner’s Brother
- 12. The Evidence of the Man from Tarsus
- 13. The Witness of the Great Stone
- 14. Some Realities of that Far-off Morning
- 15. The Servant of the Priest
- 3. What Happened Before Midnight on Thursday